Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Begging a thousand pardons...the week-delayed Tuesday's Overlooked happens later today.

Thanks for all the continued support, and no calls to the carpet...this has been a week or so full of fun busy-ness, fighting the change of seasons colds and or allergic fun, and less pleasant surprises, capped yesterday by a compact fluorescent bulb popping open and vaporizing its mercury and other content into the breathing parts of my face...I chose to see it as metaphor. Unlike, say, Bruce/David Banner or Peter Parker, this quick adventure with the elements has given me no notable advantages, but does remind me that there are things that need to be attended to...

9 comments:

Sergio (Tipping My Fedora) said...

Don't forget to duck chum!

Randy Johnson said...

Not a big deal Todd. You do this when you're able. We expect no more.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

I don't have anything, Todd. I have been lying low for no reason other than I don't feel like writing anything, for now at least.

Yvette said...

Relax, m'dear. Take it easy and please take good care of yourself.

We all do the best we can and know that pesky reality often upsets our plans.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Todd, I read your September 19 post, FFB redux, with delight and promptly bookmarked the page for reference and eventual reading of at least some of the stories and anthologies. Thanks for sharing so much. I hope you are completely alright now. Flu can be very annoying.

Rick Robinson said...

It's MERCURY MAN! He can see in the dark! His blood is molten lava! He has the strength of ten!

When you're done saving the world, hurry back.

K. A. Laity said...

It will be done when it can be done but hey, enough with them negative vibes -- I mean, the overwork.

Criminy -- and you better be available for drinks when I get to Philly.

Rick Robinson said...

Hay, man, life comes first.

Todd Mason said...

Or what passes for it.