Monday, January 24, 2011

Calling for blog-posts: Tuesday's Overlooked Films (and/or Other A/V) tomorrow

All are welcome, of course...please let me know that you're In, via comment here or email at FoxBrick@Gmail.com, if I seem to be missing you. Thanks!

Double-features for the day:

*Hippie parents meaning well and being more on the ball than first appears (the later one more Boomer-stroking than the earlier):
Valley Girl (1982/3)
Pump Up the Volume (1990)

*Earnestly ridiculous Evil high-school students/Evil PTA:
The Blackboard Jungle (1955)
The Explosive Generation (1961)

*best/worst fake punk-rockers on North American tv series:
Best: SCTV, the Queen-Haters, "I Hate the Bloody Queen"
Worst: hard to gauge, but Quincy has the sentimental vote

6 comments:

mybillcrider said...

I'm in for this week.

Evan Lewis said...

I'll have one.

Todd Mason said...

Excellent, gents. Randy's is already up, too.

Randy Johnson said...

I was all set to let you know, a bit late I'll admit, but you've got it already.

James Reasoner said...

I have one scheduled.

Paul D Brazill said...

I've got a recycled one up!
http://pdbrazill.blogspot.com/2010/03/charlie-bubbles.html